Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcoming Me!!!!


Well finally I am here.
I have been contemplating with the idea of blogging! But a friend (Aamir) told me that I should because its the best way to express my thoughts.

Ma Fil Des Pensées... one of the reason i chose the word Pensées is because it sound similar to Pensive...The Stone Pensive from Harry Potter....it is simply perfect because like the one in the book *i did not like the movie much* this one will allow the readers to know whats going in my mind *no Edward Cullen needed here*....

Till my next blog, 

Cya........

3 comments:

  1. Welcome :)

    Suggestion.
    Use normal sized fonts.
    Be regular.
    Just blog.

    Adios :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go gal... keep it up.. and keep writing.. if u cud only make the fonts smaller. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea.........dunno how the font size got soooooooo large....Maybe i was too excited and wanted people to notice it!!!

    thank you Aamir and Deepa for your comments..:)

    ReplyDelete